WATER FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
WATER FOR WEIGHT LOSS: The human body is made up of 70% water and without water intake, it’s impossible for us to survive. Every individual needs to drink at least 2 liters of water every day to stay fit and it is equally essential to maintain the intake of H2O when trying to lose weight. Water is 100 percent calorie-free, helps burn more calories, and may suppress your appetite.
Foods With Highest Level of Water:
Give your H2O an invigorating upgrade with these foods. It will help you to stay fit.
According to a study published, following a 12-week low-calorie diet, people who drank a half-liter glass of water before each meal lost 44% more weight than those who reduced their calorie intake without increasing water intake.
It is widely believed that lukewarm is good for weight loss and is often recommended to people on a weight loss plan. But some people also believe that ice-cold water works better. Now the question is which theory really works?
Benefits of Drinking Cold WATER FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
- It helps to cool down the body temperature after a heavy work out process.
- Contracts your blood vessel.
- Increase blood circulation metabolism.
- Reduce hydration and absorption ability in the body.
- Keeps the throat and body hydrated.
- Helps in flushing out the waste from the body.
- It helps in increasing the metabolism of the body.
- Improves the digestion process.
According to the editorial staff at WebMD, drinking ice cold water helps boost your metabolism because your body has to work harder to warm the water up, therefore burning more calories and helping you to lose weight. Plus, ice cold water is just so much more refreshing than water that’s room temperature.