CELEBRAITY WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS:
WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS of the Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha has been in the limelight, be it for her impeccable acting skills or her tremendous weight loss. Sona candidly accepts that if it were not for Salman. she would have never lost weight.
Sona’s Diet Plan:
Sonakshi’s diet plan played an important role along with her workout regime. On a daily level, her diet used to include the following.
- Morning Breakfast: cereal, milk, and whole-wheat toast.
- Mid Morning: A cup of green tea with dry fruits.
- Lunch: Roti and Sabzi with salad.
- Evening: A cup of green tea or fruits.
- Dinner: Sonakshi sticks to no carbs after 6 PM. She takes her dinner, which includes either Dal, Sabzi, Chicken, and Fish.
In an interview, Sonakshi revealed her secret, “I just stopped eating junk… When I started shooting for Noor, I stopped working out because of the hectic schedule. So, I decided to approach food differently. I do gorge on my mom’s delicious food, but when it starts showing on the body, I stop.”
And what she has to say about the body shamers? “I block negative energy, I don’t assign importance to irrelevant opinions. I was bullied in school for being an overweight teenager, but I remained proud of who I was. When I entered the industry, I came down to 60 kilos from 90 because it’s a visual medium and looks do matter. Regardless of my weight, my debut film Dabangg was a huge hit. So, who is anyone to tell me how I should be?” opined the actor.
Sona’s Workout Routine:
- She hits the gym right in the morning. It involves cardio, running, and brisk walking for 30 minutes to an hour every day.
- She loves doing Pilates and feels that it suits her a lot. As there are many exercises that she can do, she never gets bored with Pilates.
- She goes for cycling, swimming, yoga, and tennis intermittently.
- Weight training is not amongst her favorites, but she has no options, she goes for it.
- Spinning classes for flexibility is something she indulges in as well.
By following a strict diet plan and working out regularly, Sonakshi lost 30 kgs and brought her weight down to 60 kgs.
We hope this blog was helpful!